ITS BAAAAACK! The Bayern Dump Truck Float is confirmed. The water is high and the rapids are getting bigger and bigger. As the heat of summer begins to warm up each day, our minds turn to the thought of cold beer and floating the river. Bayern Brewing Company is bringing back one of the highlights of every summer. The annual Dump Truck Float.
According to the Bayern event page
The Annual Dump Truck Float will be happening this year!
On Saturday July 10th, we spend a day on the Alberton Gorge with Lewis & Clark Trail Adventures, with more details on food and transportation to follow . Make sure to bring sun screen and appropriate river wear. No outside alcohol is allowed on the rafts or on the bus. We appreciate your understanding.
As always Mug Club members get first chance to sign up. Keep in mind the seating is very limited so this year we are doing a maximum of 4 spots/people per group starting on June 21st-23rd. For early sign up everyone in the group must be in the Mug Club. Then on June 28th, non-members can start signing up until all spots are full.
Things to keep in mind
* Cost is $60/person
* Must sign-up in the taproom.
* No sign-ups over the phone.
* Maximum of 4 people per group. Adults 21+ ONLY.
* Space is limited and on a first come first serve basis.
* Payment due upon sign-up, it is non-refundable
* If unable to make it we will do our best to sell your spot to the next customer on the waiting list and the commemorative item is also forfeited.
More details coming soon!
This event is VERY popular, so make sure you get signed up quickly, as it is sure to SELL OUT.
9 Missoula Breweries Offering Takeout and Delivery