Austen Martell Memorial Mud Bog & Tough Trucks
Nineteen year old Austen Martell of Drummond committed suicide three years ago. For the last 3 years, his parents, Larry and Shannon Martell, have hosted a Mud Bog & Tough Truck event in memory of their son. The event is also to raise money and bring awareness to the American Foundation For Suicide Prevention. This year over a dozen suicide prevention organizations are joining the Mud Bog & Tough Truck event and setting up their own booths and speaking during the event to help make Montanans aware of how many suicide prevention programs there are in our area. From Joey's Place and Bikers Against Bullies to people of all walks of life who love water sports, winter sports & motor sports, they will all be there, to help and support those who need it.
- 3rd Annual Austen Martell Mud Bog & Tough Trucks
- Saturday, May 20th & Sunday, May 21st
- Drummond, MT
- Only $5 admission!
- Lawn chairs are welcome and food & drinks will be available.
- $35 entry fee per class, 100% payouts
- Saturday features mud bogs and Sunday will be tough trucks.
- Motorcycles, ATVs and side by sides are encouraged.
- Tech in 8:30 - 10:30 a.m.
- No late entries, racing starts at noon both days.
- Racer camping provided inside the event.
- Public camping available next door at the campground, plus, there are 2 hotels in Drummond.
Sponsor and vendor space is still available, call Larry at 370-4041 for more info.