What is Missoula’s Favorite Thanksgiving Food?
As Amazon associates, we earn on qualifying purchases.
Thanksgiving is coming up, and you know what that means: food! And, like, family and giving thanks and all that stuff. But food!
Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving food? I'm a fan of the mashed potatoes, myself. Are you more of a stuffing fan? Cranberry sauce? Are you gonna be mainstream and just say turkey?
And of course, a lot of people out there will be hosting Thanksgiving for their families, which means they'll be trying their hand at making a lot of food they wouldn't normally make. In case you need some help or suggestions, here's a few cookbooks to get you started.
1. Thanksgiving Recipes: 150+ Delicious Family Holiday Recipes
We're not saying you should make 150+ dishes for Thanksgiving, but we're also not not saying that.
2. All-Time Best Holiday Entertaining
It's the All-Time Best! It says so right in the title!
3. The Best of Thanksgiving: Recipes and Inspiration For A Festive Holiday Meal
All of your Thanksgiving greatest hits and a few extra things, too.
4. Festive Holiday Recipes: 103 Must-Make Dishes for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve Everyone Will Love
Get you covered through the entire holiday season with this one!
5. Thanksgiving 101: Celebrate America's Favorite Holiday with America's Thanksgiving Expert
I'm not sure what a "Thanksgiving Expert" does but he probably knows more about Thanksgiving food than most other people.