This past weekend I found an alarming post on Facebook from Jen Certa about her dog ingesting rodent poison along the DNRC trail. Obviously, I have two dogs that I love to take out on walks and this was very alarming to me. You can see the post for yourself right here.

Seeing this automatically made me wonder if someone is doing this on purpose or if this was an accident. Although when I look at the picture of the package this seems like a deliberate act. I have no idea why anyone would do this, and I hope that is was just an accident but very alarming either way.

So if you're taking your dogs out make sure that you keep a close eye on them especially if they are getting their noses into things you can't see. And the good news is that Jen's dog was treated for the poison and she is doing better now.

More From Alt 95.7