Missoula PaddleHeads Announce 2022 Schedule and Season Tickets
If I had to sum up the Missoula PaddleHeads 2021 season I would say "well worth the wait!" There was a lot of excitement building after the team changed their name from the Osprey to the PaddleHeads in late 2019. With a new name, logo, uniforms, and mascot, the PaddleHeads were even named the winners of Minor League Baseball’s “Best New Look” logo contest. Everything was in place to introduce the PaddleHeads' new look to baseball fans in Missoula when COVID-19 wiped out the 2020 season. Finally, a year-and-a-half after the name change the team was finally able to play ball with the 2021 season.
And what a year it was!
Like I said earlier, it was worth the wait when it came to seeing the PaddleHeads take the field. The team finished in first place both halves of the season, made the playoffs, and ended up winning the Pioneer League championship! Now it's time to start planning the title defense as the PaddleHeads have announced their 2022 season schedule
The season will start at Ogren Park on May 25, 2022. Some of the highlights for next season include the following:
- 96 games (same as last year) - with 48 of those being home games
- two new teams in the Pioneer League
- a new interstate rival in Kalispell
- PaddleHeads will hoist a league championship banner before the opening game
- the season will begin against the Billing Mustangs with three games in Missoula
- a two-half system where a first half and second half champion will be crowned in both the Southern, and Northern Divisions
- 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular on Friday, July 1
- Kalispell will play in Missoula for the first time on July 8
- final home game on September 3
- the regular season ends September 10
- promotional nights are yet to be announced
PaddleHeads' games are an inexpensive way to have some family fun with tickets starting as low as $9 a seat. I took my kids to multiple games last season and they had a blast every time. They munched on popcorn, I snagged them a foul ball, they got player autographs, and they even ran the bases on the field after a game.
Season tickets start at $299 and are available NOW!