Missoula Paddleheads 2023 Season, Here’s What You Need to Know
The Missoula Paddleheads season is officially underway. The Paddleheads home opener is on Tuesday May 30 at Ogren Park and Allegiance Field. You know that summer is officially on the way when baseball comes back to Missoula.
Last year the Paddleheads had a great season, they won the Northern Division Pennant and made it to the playoffs. They eventually would lose the Pioneer League Championship to Grand Junction Colorado. The Paddleheads want another chance at the title this year.
Missoula Paddleheads Events
Watching the Missoula Paddleheads play is always exciting for me. Not only is it great to watch a baseball game on a summer night in Missoula, but the location if the stadium right by the river makes it so much more fun. The Paddleheads are planning on making this a season to remember with a number of events planned.
- 6/2/23 Friday is Little League Night
- 6/9/23/ Friday is Star Wars Night with Fireworks (depending on weather)
- 6/15/23 Thursday is Missoula Pride Night
- 6/30/23 Friday is another Fireworks Night (depending on weather)
- 7/7/23 Friday is Baseball Brew Fest Night
- 7/8/23 Saturday is Fly Fishing Night
- 7/14/23 Friday is Wizards and Wands Night with Fireworks (depending on weather)
- 8/4/23 Friday Tie Dye Night
- 8/10/23 Thursday Rodeo Game
- 8/18/23 Friday Indigenous Peoples Game
These are specific days and games. There will be weekly promos throughout the season.
- Tuesdays will be "Non-Profit Fundraising" nights, helping the community.
- Wednesdays will be "Woof Wednesdays", you can bring your dog to the ballpark.
- Thursdays are "Thirsty Thursdays", discounted beer night.
- Sundays are "Kids Free" days, kids 12 and under free admission.
Let's get ready and cheer on our "Boys of Summer", and let's go "Paddleheads"!