5 Easter Egg Hunts this Weekend in Missoula
The Easter Bunny hops through Missoula this weekend, here's where you can catch a few egg hunts, all scheduled for Saturday, April 20th.
- Easter Eggstravaganza - for kids 9 & under, more than 30,000 eggs, begins at Noon sharp at Rollin Field (on California Street, near the trail to Ogren Park)
- VSAP Heroes at Home Easter Egg Hunt with Monte - at Fort Missoula, the BBQ begins at 11 with the hunt starting at Noon sharp. Learn more about the entire event here.
- Bayern Brewing Easter Egg Hunt - the taproom at 1507 Montana Street, adults only egg hunt at 11:15, kids hunt at 12:15 p.m., adult hunt will include prizes that you must be at least 21 years old to claim.
- Eagles Lodge - Westside Little League Fields, hunt at 11 a.m. sharp, free hot dogs and punch for the kids after the hunt.
- Underwater Easter Egg Hunt - Currents pool, lots of prizes, different age groups, cost is regular admission plus $1 for the hunt, begins at 10 a.m.
I will add to this list if I hear about any more, so maybe check back on Friday. Or, if you know of any I missed, please email email@example.com