Royal Bliss/Bayern Brewing 30th Anniversary Party Ticket Info
Royal Bliss are coming back to Missoula and all it took to get them here was the offer of some ice cold Bayern brew! Bayern Brewing is celebrating 30 years of brewing authentic Bavarian beer in the Rockies and stands as the oldest microbrewery in Montana.
- Bayern Brewery 30th Anniversary Party
- Saturday, August 19th
- Caras Park
- $10 entry includes wrist band, beer token & anniversary stein
- 30th anniversary stein for the 1st 1,000 people only! Get there early to make sure you get one, they’re really cool looking, you’ll be jelly if you don’t get one.
- $6 entry after limited edition steins run out
- All ages, FREE admission for non-drinkers/designated drivers
- Music by Royal Bliss and Reverend Slanky
- Featuring Bayern’s 30th Celebration Pilsner, Amber, Citra Dump Truck, Oktoberfest and wooden barrel tappings (flavors pending)
- Full bar by the Rhino
- Food vendors including Bitterroot Bison
- KC is your MC and will be giving away passes some excellent prizes including Bayern gear, Montana Brewers Raffle tickets and concert tickets.