Pearl Jam Concert Day FAQ + PreFunk Info
Happy Pearl Jam Day Missoula! There's a lot of info to deal with for today's show, here's a handy list of answers to the questions we are receiving about tonight's concert.
- Doors are at 7, show starts at 8 p.m.
- There is NO opener
- Parking is limited, it's best to get dropped off & picked up or arrange for an Uber or LYFT
- UDASH will be providing free bus shuttle service
- Bring cash! ATMs will be limited and things go faster when you have cash for the merch booth and for beer/drink tickets
- The Van Buren Street interchange is basically a nightmare, plan to use a different on/off ramp and route
- Campus Drive is closed today
- The 'M' trail/Mount Sentinel is closed today
- Parking Lot Z on campus is closed
The Official Pearl Jam Merch Booth is now open! Expect a significant wait in line, but this is a great option to be able to get your merch and take it home so that you are not trying to carry it around at the show.
Our Alt 101.5/96.3 The Blaze Pearl Jam PreFunk is happening at the north end of the footbridge on campus, in the Chamber of Commerce parking lot. Our full bar will open at 2 p.m. today and close at 8 p.m.
Come by for a full bar, 96.3 "The Bock" on tap from Bayern, specials from Willie's Distillery, loud music and free merch! Plus, you can get your wristband to drink and drink tickets to use inside the venue so that once you get in, you're not wasting time in line for wristbands. Please bring cash, makes it easier on you.
Closer to the venue in the Griz tailgate area, you will find Pearl Jam's FREE Rock2Vote festival, you don't need to have a concert ticket to attend. This is also a great place to hear the show while enjoying food and beer trucks during the concert.
Will there be special guests joining Pearl Jam on stage? It's rumored, and there are hints, but nothing is confirmed. For an idea of what we might expect to hear tonight, here's the set list from Pearl Jam's 2nd night of their "The Home Shows" at Safeco in Seattle.