Green Day Launch Pop-Up Store for Hometown Oakland Show Plus News on Linkin Park + More
- Green Day have announced plans to launch a pop-up store in Oakland prior to their hometown show at the Oakland Coliseum. Visit 1-2-3-4 Go! Records at 420 40th St. #5 Oakland, CA 94608 on Aug. 2 and 3.
- Machine Gun Kelly was set to open for Linkin Park on their "One More Light" tour, but in the wake of Chester Bennington's death, he's recorded a moving cover of "Numb." "Forever a fan. Rest peacefully Chester," says Kelly in the description. Listen here.
- Black Country Communion have revealed release details for their fourth studio album, BCCIV, which is due Sept. 22 via Mascot Records. Pre-order information can be found here.
- Doom Side of the Moon, featuring members of The Sword, Brownout, Hard Proof and Croy and the Boys, have unleashed an album visualizer for their metalled-out reimagining of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. Watch and listen here.
- Bloody Beetroots have unleashed a new song called "Saint Bass City Rockers" that can be picked up via the platform of your choosing here. The news comes as the band gets ready for their first touring in three years. See their dates at this location.
Loudwire 360 Video News